WRAP Graduation at Our Place Safe Haven
Turning Point’s Mobile Wellness outreach program facilitated WRAP training for the residents of River Haven Transitional Housing Program. WRAP Training which is a Wellness Recovery Action Plan® (WRAP®), a simple and powerful process for creating the life and wellness we all want.
Our graduating class participated in 16 hours of training including:
- Ways to gain freedom from troubling thoughts, behaviors, or patterns that repeat in their lives.
- Feel empowered in making positive decisions about their lives.
- Build a strong support network of people and resources to help them reach their goals.
Whatever our members goals or challenges are, utilizing WRAP helps make a plan that really works, with results you can really see.
- Our members discover simple, safe, and effective tools to maintain wellness
- Develop a daily plan to stay on track with their life goals
- Identify what throws them off track and develop a plan to keep moving forward
- Gain support and stay in control even in a crisis
For more than 20 years, people around the world have used WRAP to support their goals and transform their lives. However you define “wellness” for your situation, WRAP can help you achieve it, step by step, your way, and on your terms. People who use WRAP say that it helps them feel better more often and improves the overall quality of their lives. Over time, they have found that it can easily be adapted to deal with any situation in their lives—anything from deep sadness to arthritis, from substance use to hearing voices, from panic attacks to diabetes to grieving the death of a loved one. In WRAP, we believe there are no limits to wellness and recovery.