We are now offering Retail Days at Growing Works Nursery!
We’re thrilled to have the general public shop at the Growing Works Nursery! We are now open for scheduled retail days (Sundays). We are partnering with Tinyplant Nursery Market, Bliss Street Bakery and MonMon Makes to offer plants, gifts, plus some delicious treats!
Retail Day Guidelines
- Please keep to your time slot as much as possible. This makes it possible for you to get the help you need and gives others the same.
- Please feel free to bring a guest or two, but please not six or eight or twenty.
- Our building will be closed. Please plan on being outside for your whole visit.
- We ask that you wear a mask at all times. Masks will be available if needed.
- We are a wholesale site: we typically don’t have public visiting. We’re asking everyone to sign a waiver before starting shopping.
- Our yard is gravel. Please wear closed toed shoes.
- Please leave your pets at home! They might not get along with Charlie, our outspoken nursery cat, or the independent-minded wildlife out here in the country.
- Not everything is for sale at the nursery. We are making a great effort to mark “Mother Stock” (not for sale) items and rope off areas of the nursery that are not for shopping. Some small sized plants are also not for sale as are those marked with yellow flags/tape. These plants are either not ready for sale or have been promised to customers.
We are located at 1736 S. Lewis Rd Camarillo CA 93010
Directions to the nursery: Exit the US 101 at Lewis Road; turn right at end of off ramp and right again to get on Lewis Road towards the ocean. Stay on Lewis road approximately 6 minutes, crossing over train tracks, Pleasant Valley Road and Cawelti Road. Casa Pacifica will be on your left followed by an empty field and then a driveway. We have two fairly open acres in front of our property with Canary Island Date Palms lining Lewis Road. Take the middle drive and park in the lot in front of the off-white metal warehouse. You should also see an old red wooden barn to the left of our warehouse. Please follow the sign to the left side of the warehouse.